The terms “Kalbos,” “us,” “we,” “our,” “Websites,” refers to MattsenKumar LLC (together with its parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates). The terms “users,” “you,” “your,” “client,” refers to the visitors of the Websites.
- Information collected
- Use of information obtained by Kalbos
- Information users submit to Kalbos
- Sharing of the information this site gathers or tracks
- Sensitive Information
- Links to external Websites
- Special offers and updates
- Local storage or HTML5
- Behavioral targeting
- Social Media Widgets
- Access to your personal identification
- Security of your Personal Information
- Choices and opt-out options
- Data Retention
- Contacting us
Information collected From users
You are free to explore the Websites without providing any Personal Information about yourself. When you visit the Websites or register for the Subscription Service, we request that you provide Personal Information about yourself, and we collect Navigational Information. Kalbos collects user-submitted information as a response to users who would be further advertising them on Kalbos.
Personal Information refers to any information that you voluntarily submit to us, and that identifies you personally, including contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, company name, address, phone number, and other information about yourself or your business. Personal Information can also include information about any transactions, both free and paid, that you enter into on the Websites, and information about you that is available on the internet, such as from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google, or publicly available information that we acquire from service providers.
Personal Information also includes Navigational Information or Payment Information where such information can directly or indirectly identify an individual. Navigational information refers to information about your computer and your visits to this Websites such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and pages viewed. Payment information includes we collect and process payment information from you when you subscribe to the Subscription Service, including credit cards numbers and billing information, using the third party PCI-compliant service providers. Except for this, we do not collect Sensitive Information from you.
From third-party sites
We gather your Personal Information from third-party Websites like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Instagram with your permission. The information that we collect include:
Facebook Permissions while doing Oauth
- Public profile (required) - Name, profile picture, Age, Gender and other public info
- Friends list
- Email address
- Manage your Pages
- Publish as Pages you manage - Post, comment and like as Pages that you manage
- Access your Page and App insights
Twitter Permissions While Oauth The app will be able to:
- Read Tweets from your timeline.
- See who you follow, and follow new people.
- Update your profile.
- Post Tweets for you.
- Access your direct messages.
Will not be able to:
- See your email address.
- See your Twitter password.
Pinterest Permission while Oauth
- Access your public info (like your profile, Pins, and boards)
- Create boards or save Pins for you
- Access your follows and followers
- Follow things for you
Linkedin Permission while Oauth
- Use your name, photo, headline, and current positions
- Use the primary email address associated with your LinkedIn account
- Post updates to LinkedIn as you
- Manage your organization's page and post updates
Instagram Permission while Oauth
- Access your basic information Your media & profile info
- Access your friend lists Your follower & following lists
- Access public content Media & profile info of public users
- Like photos Post and delete likes on your behalf
- Comment on photos Post and delete comments on your behalf
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that are sent and stored on your computer and mobile device which provides us with information about your Websites usage and allows us to recognize that you have used our Websites before.
Cookies are safe and secure and are commonly used by Web sites.
A cookie typically contains:
- The name of the server the cookie was sent from
- The lifetime of the cookie
- A unique identifier (usually a number)
Use of information obtained by Kalbos
Information users submit to Kalbos
Information gathered would be used to respond to user's request for additional information on Kalbos products and services fulfilling all the legal obligations and simultaneously defending legal rights, as and when needed. User's email address can also be used for sending out promos or marketing materials such as updates on the Kalbos line after a user requested the service. We use your IP address and browser-type information in the general administration of our Websites.
Information users submit to Third-Party Apps
You, as a Kalbos user, control how Content is generated, requested, submitted or published and processed on our Services. When you use our Services, you may view, create, and analyze Content which will ultimately be published on the various Social Networks (“Third-Party Apps”). You can also choose to access and/or link your Kalbos account to a wide range of Third-Party Apps including to apps that are available in our App Directory. When you link these Third-Party Apps to your Kalbos account, you allow those Third-Party apps to access and process Content. The Content that flows through our Services may include personal information of all types, including but not limited to the following categories:
- user-generated content (such as messages, posts, comments, pages, profiles, images, feeds or communications exchanged on the Social Networks)
- contact details (such as name, email address, telephone number)
- additional individual information (such as age, gender, employer, profession, geographic location, education information, financial status, habits, and preferences)
- information relating to an individual’s real time location
As the user, you are the data controller of your Content, and we are the data processor for such Content. Where we process Content, we do so at your direction and on your behalf in accordance with the instructions you give us through the Services. When you connect your social media accounts through our Services, we only access, process, and use the Content to provide our Services subject to the Terms and the various terms and conditions imposed by the Social Networks. We may, in limited circumstances process Content for the purposes of improving the Services and functionalities users ask for as part of their Kalbos experience.
If you are using the Services by invitation of a Kalbos customer, whether that customer is your employer, another organization, or an individual, that customer determines its own policies regarding storage, access, modification, deletion, sharing, and retention of Content, which may apply to your use of the Services. Please check with the customer about the policies and settings it has in place.
You should be aware that Kalbos acts as a conduit between you and the various Social Networks and Third-Party Apps. In several instances, the Content published via Kalbos will not be in Kalbos’s custody, and any Content that has been shared by you through any Third-Party Apps via the Services may continue to be available to third parties and the public at large, as this Content is now under the control of the operators of the Third-Party Apps.
An individual who seeks access to, or who seeks to correct or, amend inaccuracies in, or delete Content stored or processed by us on behalf of a user should direct his/her query to the Kalbos user (the data controller) or to the Third-Party App developer. Upon receipt of a request from one of our users for us to remove the data, we will respond to their request within thirty (30) days. Please note however that we may need to retain certain information on our systems for as long as you maintain an account for our Services, for record keeping purposes, to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, enforce our Terms, or as required or authorized by applicable law.
Sharing of the information this site gathers or tracks
- To any third party with your consent.
- To companies that provide services to help us with business activities such as marketing or Websites analytics. These companies are authorized to use your personal details.
- In certain situations, Kalbos may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, your rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or comply with a law enforcement request.
We do not share to any third party partners and social media sites, your Sensitive Information like credit or debit card numbers, personal financial account information, Social Security numbers, passport numbers, driver's license numbers or similar personal identifiers, racial or ethnic origin, physical or mental health condition or information, or other employment, financial or health information..
Links to external Websites
This site may contain links to other Websites not connected to Kalbos. Please be aware that Kalbos is not responsible for any privacy practices of other Websites. We encourage users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any Websites that collect personal details. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Websites.
Special offers and updates
We will occasionally send you information regarding products, services, special deals, and promotions. You can also sign up for these emails on our Websites.
Technologies such as cookies or similar technologies are used by Kalbos and our partners, affiliates, or analytics or service providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
We gather required information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, referring/exit pages, browser type and operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We do not link this automatically-collected data to other information we collect about you.
We use first party and third party cookies for several reasons. Some cookies are required for technical reasons for our Websites to operate, and we refer to these as "essential" or "strictly necessary" cookies. Other cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Websites.
First Party Cookies are set and collected by Kalbos and only used by the Websites when a user is visiting it. Third Party Cookies are set and collected by other entities besides the Websites, such as advertisers or services used by the Websites for things like web analytics or social media sharing.
The specific types of first and third party cookies served through our Websites and the purposes they perform include:
- Essential Websites cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our Websites and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas.
- Performance and functionality cookies: These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our Websites but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionality may become unavailable.
- Analytics and customization cookies: These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our Websites are being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our Websites for you.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed for advertisers, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests.
- Social networking cookies: These cookies are used to enable you to share pages and content that you find interesting on our Websites, Subscription Service or Mobile Apps through third party social networking and other Websites. These cookies may also be used for advertising purposes too.
We use both Session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and Persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). While you will still be able to use our Websites if you disable Cookies in your browser, certain parts of our Websites may not function as effectively. After you register and enable Cookies, we may associate this information with personal information that we have collected from you.
Local storage or HTML5
We use Local Storage (LS) such as HTML5 to store content information and preferences.
Our Websites offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at email@example.com In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media Widgets
Upon request, Kalbos will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your Personal Information. You may access, correct, or request deletion of your personal information by emailing us at email@example.com We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
We will retain your contact information for as long as your account is active. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Please include the term “OPT-OUT” in the subject line immediately followed by your email address.
Choices and opt-out options
Users have the opportunity to “opt-out” of having their Personal Information used for certain purposes such as receiving promotional or other marketing material from us during the registration process for downloading a whitepaper or signing up for our webcasts. For those users who no longer wish to receive our updates or newsletters may opt-out of receiving these communications by writing to email@example.com Please include the term “OPT-OUT” in the subject line immediately followed by your email address.
Security of your Personal Information
We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Please keep in mind. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or any method of electronic storage is perfectly secure. If you have any questions about our security practices, you can visit our page at Kalbos or reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Security of EU / Swiss users
For our users with a principal location in the EEA or Switzerland or otherwise subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), under EU law, Kalbos is a data processor of the Content generated, requested or published via Social Networks. We process this Content in accordance with the instructions of our users. Because our users control how their Content is collected and used by them, our users are, in legal terms, the controllers of the Content that they process through our Services and are responsible for complying with applicable data protection laws, including the GDPR.
This Data Processing Addendum implements the GDPR’s Article 28 terms for processors and also incorporates the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses (processors) of 2010 (also known as “model processor clauses” or "SCC 2010”) to facilitate the lawful transfer of Content that contains personal information from the EU to outside of the EU, where necessary and as required. More information regarding International Transfers is set out below.
Kalbos is responsible for the processing of personal data it receives, under each GDPR Framework, and subsequent transfers to a third party acting as an agent on its behalf. Kalbos complies with the GDPR Principles for all onward transfers of personal data from the EU and Switzerland to Kalbos’ server in the US, including the onward transfer liability provisions.
Privacy Information on personal data applies to both Account Data and Content and complies with Article 6 of GDPR. At Kalbos, your personal data are:
- processed fairly and lawfully.
- collected for our Services and Analytics purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes.
- adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they are collected and/or further processed.
- maintained accurate and, keep up to date; every reasonable steps are taken to ensure that data which are inaccurate or incomplete, having regard to the purposes for which they were collected or for which they are further processed, are erased or rectified.
- kept in a form which permits identification of users for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or for which they are further processed.
Your data will be processed only if:
- you have unambiguously given your consent; or
- processing is necessary for the performance of the terms of our service; or
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject to; or
- processing is necessary in order to protect your vital interests; or
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller or in a third party to whom the data are disclosed; or
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by the third party or parties to whom the data are disclosed, except where such interests are overridden by the interests for fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection under GDPR’s Article 1 (1).
- right to access data.
- right to protect your information.
- right to object, on request or free of charge, to your personal information.
- right to complain to the supervisory authority.
- right to provide explicit consent to process data.
- right to protect your vital interest on personal data.
Under the GDPR, you have:
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this Websites, or your dealings with this Websites, please email us at email@example.com or write us at the following address: 576 Glatt Circle, Woodburn, OR USA Zip - 97071
If you have any concerns that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org